So, I figured since this blog is just a random collect of my thoughts and what not, I suppose anyone reading should know a little bit about me.
My name's Andrea, as previously mentioned, and I am a pretty random, spontaneous type of person (though I sometimes take comfort in routine, I easily get bored with it). I'm a girly girly girly girl (though when i was younger I always envied the tomboys, probably because I grew up with a majority of male cousins who picked on me for being so girly haha) and I love a good chick flick or romantic novel. I'm also a HUGE kid--I watch the Disney classics all the time, my favorite's being Aladdin, little mermaid and beauty and the beast. I also like playing video games, mainly Mario games, cause c'mon, he's the man. I absolutely LOVE to laugh and the office is my all time favorite television show, ever. I will probably quote it a lot, so you've been warned :)
I listen to all types of music, mainstream or not, and have fun dancing around and bein' silly with friends. I'm a complete shopaholic, and spend my money shamelessly mostly on clothes, movies and things at Walgreen's. Purple is my favorite color.
I love harry potter, mainly for the Ron/Hermione romance and I have a magical light up wand that bff sarah got me for my birthday one year. I say lumos whenever I turn it on hehehe
And one of my favorite things to do it write, creatively. I will probably post some old stories or poems I wrote (though i can't guarantee they'll be very good, my writing has improved a lot over time and you can tell when something is old lol).
but yeah. That's me in a nutshell. and Oh!!! Drama has recently become a major part in my life, I got my first lead role in a school play last year as Daisy Buchanan from The Great Gatsby. Since then I've been in two school comedies and another drama, Alice in wonderland, as the white queen :) Actings a lot of fun and I hope it remains a hobby of mine even after I graduate high school (which will be this year...crazy!). I love musicals (though i've never been in one in high school), and try to see a professional show once a year. This year, I saw spring awakening (very intense, with great music!) with my family and will be seeing Merry Poppins with my school next week! I'm super excited :D
Yeah, so you probably know more about my interests than you'd ever want to. But it's okay, this is my blog and I can bore you with whatever I choose haha. That is, if anyone decides to read this. If not, well I always said I wanted a diary, so this will have to do :) (ps I use smilies a lot)
well, if you want more specifics about my interests and what not, you can always click on the view my complete profile and you'll get more info there. But I think i've blogged enough about little ole me for one day, so...
(still trying to think of a good sign off)
blog to ya later? haha :)
~Andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment