Well this is new. I suppose I should introduce myself to the world wide web or www as I and the rest of the internet likes to call it :)
Hi, my name is Andrea and I'm surprised you're interested enough to read my blog! You must be bored. That's okay, I am too. Hence the blogging.
I have trouble sleeping a lot at night so I'm starting a blog to hopefully get the dizzy day dreams and titterings of thought out of my head, leaving my mind empty and at ease so I can catch some good ole Zs. (that rhymed!)
Right now I must be coming off as dull, odd and maybe a little sarcastic, which is not how I usually am. I'm actually quite bubbly and upbeat---in my defense it's almost 1 in the morning. And hey i think this whole blog thing is working...the soft white glow of my laptop screen and the hum of my computer is making me a little sleepy. I think I should harness that sleepiness and try getting some rest. So, goodnight internet, it was nice blogging with you and I’ll see you in the morning I’m sure. Perhaps I should establish some witty sign off to end all my blogs with…
But until I think of something clever, I’ll just say:
Till Tomorrow! <3
~Andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment